Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's often the little things ....

.... that REALLY make my day. But this one was so exciting I just had to share with everyone/anyone who reads my blog ....


Amazon has my book listed!
Yep, thanks to the hard-work of my publisher, Margot at Hillside Education, my book Great Yarns for the Close-Knit Family is now officially available on Amazon. Now this might not be a big deal to some .... but since I'm VERY OFTEN on Amazon, building up their stock by buying books every month, it's nice to know they're selling my book.

3 comments:

molly said...

That is exciting, I cannot wait to receive mine. I also ordered one for a friends b-day gift!!!

KC said...

Very, very exciting! I received my book today. I haven't opened it yet but will as soon as the kiddoes are asleep.

Leonie said...

Congrats!!