Sunday, October 15, 2006

My new goal for St. Athanasius Academy

This is blatantly plagiarized from Melissa's Lilting House blog (on her left side bar):

Rule of Six
Things to Include in Your Child's Day, Everyday:
• prayer and Catholic Culture
• imaginative play
• good books
• beauty (art, music, nature)
• ideas to ponder and discuss
• meaningful work


Isn't that a wonderful list! If I can do these six things everyday, my children will have a wonderful education (and lots of fun while learning!).... The only thing I changed is placing prayer (and adding Catholic Culture) at the top of the list.

2 comments:

Alice Gunther said...

Great minds plagiarize alike!

I was just over at the Lilting House and thinking I'd like to write a post about that list! LOL!

Wouldn't it be fun to share the ways we include those lovely points in our child's days?

Leonie said...

Great post - and great list.