Tuesday, April 04, 2006

I know, I've been remiss

For any of you out in cyberspace who actually read my jottings ... I've been pretty bad lately with postings. But organizing a move to Austria, trying to keep the house neat to "show", hauling stuff to various family members for long-term storage, packing/sorting/tossing three years' worth of accumulated "must haves", organizing final visits, trying to find inexpensive airfare ... and in the midst of it all....still homeschooling!

So bear with me as we continue on this journey. Send up a prayer if you have a chance that we all stay sane for the next few months!

1 comment:

The Bookworm said...

Praying for you all! The last time I moved (all of about 50 miles, and without children) was fourteen years ago and I have no desire ever to do it again. The thought of a transatlantic move boggles my brain!