Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Leonie Knits !?!?!?!?!?!

I just couldn't let unschooling friend Leonie's post about knitting go unheralded (and documented right here). As many of you know, knitting is near and dear to my heart and it sounds like we might have another almost convert!

I really like the teacher's reflections that she quotes -- something us knitters have known all along but it's articulated very well here!

============================================================

Over the next day or two I'll post the pictures of our own knitting adventure -- we've made the needles, yarn and now we get the fun of putting it all together.......

1 comment:

Leonie said...

You are making me into a knitter - perhaps we should do the wool unit. Maybe in winter - it seems so hot for wool right now. Can't wait to see your projects...